Friday, October 15, 2010

Cheating

That's right.  Cheating.  Some days are made for it.  Like today.  Tomorrow's my mom's birthday and we're going up for a visit in the morning so I have a lot to do.  We're having Moroccan chili and 10,000 grains of sand for lunch and I'm making it ahead of time and bringing it up, so that has to be done today.  We're also bringing a lemon meringue pie in lieu of a cake, so that has to be done today.  Lola wanted to make Grammy a pinata for her birthday and we finished that up today.  What I'm tryin' to say is...I got a lot to do!  So we cheated. 

Lola wanted to make cookies so we opted for the frozen, already made-pop-in-the-oven kind.  I know it's cheating and they don't taste very good.  But I don't have to eat them and Lola loves them!  Besides, they are pretty cute.  With my laze factor the closest I could come to these is to bust out my spritz gun and use two colors of dough...maybe.  So Lola and I baked Halloween cookies and Lucy supervised.  I'll get to the rest of that stuff after they go to bed!










No comments:

Post a Comment